The Partnership is now open
Our priority will be keeping staff and patients safe
- Email email@example.com or call 01233 611776 to request a physio to call you – please leave your contact number
- We will contact you to determine what consultation is required or give other advice. Initially we are offering a Video consultations service but in the future will be doing face 2 face consultation
We wanted to outline to you the main benefits of our video consultation process:
- Diagnosis – Through our discussion and observations of you performing a range of different movements, we will be able to tell you what we believe to be wrong.
- Education – We use a combination of anatomy programmes and videos to explain your condition. We believe that when you know exactly what your problem is and why it occurred then we can really focus on moving forwards and solving the problem.
- Rehabilitation – This is an area that is so often undervalued by both patients and physios alike. At The Partnership we have a specific process for our rehab programmes of: Treat – Restore – Prevent. You will receive videos of the exercises that we want you to do, have these checked to make sure they are appropriate and most importantly of all make sure that you are doing the exercise correctly. Through this process we can make sure that you are getting the most out of every minute spent
doing your exercises between our sessions.
We are looking forward to helping you get back to doing the things you love, without pain.
PHYSIOTHERAPY & INJURY TREATMENT IN ASHFORD, KENT
Welcome to The Partnership, a centre for health and injury treatment. Experts in our areas, our purpose is to identify the cause of your problem, treat it and enable you to live an active life, whether that’s elite sport or every day activities.
We are a team and we are here to help you.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
The good news is that many of these causes or triggers can be managed bit.ly/32CHPqB
They affect upwards of 18% of people. Our advice leaflet explains a range of things you can do to treat this type o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Our advice leaflet is packed with advice on how to manage a migraine bit.ly/2QBISRY
The leaflets are filled with practical tips on causes, prevention and treatment bit.ly/3gHNUqy
Mon-Fri: 08:00 to 19:00 (last appointment)
Physiotherapy – Women’s Health:
Mon / Wed / Thu: 09:30 to 17:00
Thu / Fri: 09:00 to 17:00
See timetable on ‘Pilates’ page